All your information
is kept strictly confidential and will never be sold to
or shared with any other company.
For security reasons, please do not download any unsolicited
email file attachments claiming to be from Southern California
lighting or PayPal. For further information please visit
Below is a security notice from PayPal:
Protect Your PayPal Account
Recently, PayPal members have reported suspicious-looking
emails and fake websites. These fraudulent emails may address
you with the salutation "Dear PayPal User" or
"Dear PayPal Member." These emails are not from
PayPal. PayPal will only address you by your first and last
name, or the business name associated with the account.
Use the following tips to protect your PayPal account:
1. Safely access the PayPal website or your PayPal account
by opening up a new web browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape)
and type in the following: https://www.paypal.com/
2. Never give out the following information in an email:
* First name, last name, business name
* Email and password combination
* Credit card, bank account, and PIN number
* Social security and driver's license number
3. Do not download attachments, software updates, or any
application to your computer via a link you received in
an email. PayPal will not ask you to download anything for
your account to work.
4. Choose a unique password and change it every 30-60 days.
If you think you have received a fraudulent email, please
forward the entire email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete